Anker’s First Fan Meetup! (Poll)

That is NOT the REAL Hofbräuhaus! Copy! :joy:

I know but that’s all we have

1 Like

Too far for me, but I would love to see you guys on the east coast!

I’d love to come I just can’t make it :confused:

When you ever show up here in München, we meet each other.
You’r welcome!

There are much more places to go and have a beer.
Guests and tourists will not find these. :sunglasses:
Bad for them, good for “old bavarian citizens” :grin:

2 Likes

Aww man I Just checked the date, thats the day my son has a school trip that I have to chaperone. Otherwise I would use some of my vacation time and take a trip over that way to see you guys…

@AnkerOfficial I don’t know if y’all remember but I had a dream about going to the office there and meeting everyone. Would be amazing if I could make that dream a reality. Sadly its on a date I couldn’t attend and your also 2800 miles away so idf either have to fly or drive.

If y’all can make it here to North Carolina I would love to attend and meet everyone.

whoever does end up going and meeting y’all, please take lots of pictures and keep everyone here in the loop

2 Likes

Sound nice! Unfortunately Seattle is pretty much a coast-to-coast road trip I’m not able to take right now…

You could charter a plane from the UK for us :joy:
Have fun, those who are going :ok_hand:

1 Like

Private jet full of soccer hooligans sounds like a recipe for disaster :wink::joy:

3 Likes

They should totally have a competition to meet the mastermind behind Anker and all the office people and forum people. It could be a one person ordeal where they fly them out there or it could be a handful of people, either way I say I’m in and i wanna win if they ever do that

Please go to Uptown Charlotte, NC.

3 Likes

I would join and keep them calm!

This is absolutely awesome! Downtown LA is much closer for me but I can make the Seattle meet! Should I buy my airline ticket like right now?

1 Like

Yeah right you’d be pouring everyone beers. :man_facepalming::slight_smile:

I just had the transformer outside of my apartment go out it didn’t explode but it did do something extremely weird to my subwoofer that caused my subwoofer to start to rumble then get progressively louder until I thought the subwoofer was going to explode nothing else was affected except for the power being out everything is back online now and the subwoofer seems to be working fine. it was very strange though being woken up out of my sleep by my subwoofer I thought the aliens were coming :joy:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho I would love to go back to Germany. I was there for training in the late 90’s. Went to Hohenfels, Regensburg, and Nuremburg. That is where my love for dunkel (my favorite beer) was born! We did make it out to Munich but it was just for a day. Anyway what is up with the ice situation? We would go and get sodas expecting a cup with ice but nothing

1 Like

Do these events in other countries too in future. Come to Toronto! :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial how about this :point_up: idea? will show good spirit from both sides (Anker & Fans !)

Soda???
They cheated you.
BUT tell you the truth, drinking soda is strange!
Never have done, never would! :grin:

:scream: lol
I’d be 100% the best steward on the plane :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Strange equipment you have! :joy:
There could be something inside!

1 Like

We could roll barrels from one end to the other!
I’ll be a helping hand!

1 Like