Anker Review Surveys

so does that mean your review is somewhere for us to see? Or because its not yet released (Amazon, on Anker) you can’t release review yet? (you might have already but I havent noticed)

No coherent review anywhere as of yet, due to it being a pre-release sample. The feedback form for Anker ask’s for specific feedback criteria, for example bass performance against a previous version, so feedback notes rather than reviewing. I might club together a proper review this week for the ‘version’ I received after going over the Roav Dash Cam…could be interesting to see if any changes have been made for the final product compared to what was sent for feedback…

found you

Yorkshire accent.

Yep, do you have a channel?

Yep, hands an all :grin:

Funny you should mention a Yorkshire accent, most people say my accent is a Heinz 57 variety…

Actually I ran across yours a few months ago. I was wondering about @nigelhealy

Well I’ve found a linkedin and YouTube profile for a chap with similar analytical taste’s and a penchant for folding bikes…could be him :grin:

1 Like

Link please

Lol this thread is starting to sound like a stalking thread :wink:

I’ve been thinking about doing some motorcycle maintenance walk through videos for a while. I’m really not used to being on camera, but the few I have done in the past have been appreciated. So I may end up doing some Anker/tech clips as well.

Need to play around with my camera first though. See if it is suitable.

2 Likes

Hello guys! I’ve started using power user program and writing reviews since early last year.
Now, after a while, the page came back to life and I’ve managed to get a new product sample.
Knowing about the new Amazon policies, is it still possible to write reviews on it without disclosure, maybe?
The Anker product tab says “Online Review: insert link”, where’s the best place to do this now? I can’t find any update to reviews policies on the website.
Thanks

1 Like

I believe @AnkerOfficial has said that you can still do an Amazon review… not sure about the link, but it’s still there on Eufy Genius.

What are your initial impressions?

Of the speaker or the dash cam?

The speaker

for sure, a good camera, problem I usually have is auto-focus if you move your hands in front the camera alternatively moves its focus. The good YT reviews have a real camera not a mobile camera.

I was impressed when I compared it to the previous generation. Key things I picked up;

• loudness is very good, filled the room better (easy to tell from the get go that the speakers had been upgraded)
  • audio is much richer with a very good bass line tone, gives some real punch on tracks without being overpowering at the same time
  • feel’s as robust, if not more so than the previous gen (covered ports a nice touch)
  • NFC capable devices shown some love this time (was on the ‘room for improvements’ list from my first gen review)
  • improved buttons (embossed size). A relative who currently has eyesight issues found the first generation hard to use in low light conditions and I made a point of this on my original SoundCore review. New buttons are larger/more defined making it easier in low light. (again from my ‘room for improvements’ list from the first gen review)
  • testing at 40-70% volume did not yield the same battery life as the first gen. Took close to 15 days to fully drain the battery on the first gen. It did exceed the 24hrs estimate, at around 26hrs and considering it’s new specs (higher watt speaker drivers), not too shabby
2 Likes

Thank you so much, so I’ll do as usual!

As @joshuad11 has mentioned you can still use Amazon as normal but are not required by Anker to solely use Amazon, as use to be the case. In the online review link you can post a link to a Amazon / YouTube / Facebook / Blog review of the sample product you have done.

If you decide to use Amazon, just make sure you don’t reference a free sample or Amazon will pull your review…

3 Likes

We can still do Amazon reviews in the US but its at Amazons discretion to ban or not ban us for leaving reviews on free items or heavily discounted for review items. So unless you want to chance it, I would say start a youtube channel or a blog. Both of which I do and I also contribute to another tech forum as well as a bodybuilding forum, Anker is pretty lenient where you review. :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @Vanx, as @ndalby @joshuad11@cava3395 said, we do not require you to leave a review on Amazon for any product received for free or at a discount because of the Amazon’s regulations. But you can still post your product experience on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, blogs, deal websites or other websites you would like to share your experience. We hope that sharing your experience will help spread and enhance Anker’s visibility online.:grin:

3 Likes