Anker Prime Day Sale | Starts Today

[

]

Hey Anker fans,

The best day of the year has finally arrived. No, it’s not my birthday, it’s Amazon Prime Day!

Every year, the e-commerce giant picks one day to offer unprecedented discounts on a huge array of products, from sellers all over the world. This time, they’ve gone a step further, promising a whole 48 hours of some of the biggest deals of the year.

Of course, we didn’t want to miss out on all the fun. So for the next 48 hours (starting 7 am Pacific Time), we’ll be offering up to 44% off a massive range of Anker goodies, including some of our best-selling chargers and portable batteries.

The clock’s already ticking, so what are you waiting for? Head over to our Prime Day Sale page to check out our best deals, and grab yourself a couple of bargains.

Power On!

12 Likes

Poorly proofed post…

I think this should read “another few hours”

I think you mean “What does Anker have in store for us”

6 Likes

Looking for a good USB-C Charger :+1:. Also wouldn’t mind a lightning to USB-C cable…

Discounts on Atom power charger, flashlights and Soundcore True Wireless buds.

I’m looking forward to Anker sales :+1:

How exciting!!! I can’t wait to see what else Anker will put on sale.

Posted on Sunday.
After “Saturday night fever” :rofl:

2 Likes

What I need isn’t on the list. Going to wait and see if anything else shows up from Anker.

Like to have Infini Pro and smart bulbs :grinning:

@Techman rubbing off on you, huh?

Nah, it’s just that seeing so many errors is getting old. Most of the Community posts are okay.

I just had to take my shot when I could. :joy:

:disappointed_relieved:

I’m looking for the selfie stick for my trip, but I didn´t find it on Amazon available :sweat:

:hugs:

Much love!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H5HZ31T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_PVhlDbHD64MK3

Is this the one?? Enjoy

1 Like

Thank u!!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Think of an Powercode Elite or Powercode 20100mAh

Not an Amazon member. It would be nice if the codes also worked on your website checkout! :upside_down_face:

Got to be a prime member for prime day lol which I am :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: