Anker PowerWave+ Wireless Charging Pad Review

Hey guys I have a YouTube channel where I do tech reviews. My latest review was the anker PowerWave+

9 Likes

Thanks for taking my advice and posting here as well :wink:. If you stay active you will really come to love this community. I’m addition, there are many contests, drawings, and testing events to enter.

For future reference you should probably post both video links in the same post :wink:. We’ll let it go this time since your new :joy::wink:.

If you have any questions about the community feel free to search for the question, or shoot me a private message.

Thanks for the suggestion! Sorry about posting twice I had no idea, appreciate you letting it slide.

1 Like

Hi @RjeyTech_J and welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Your fine posting reviews for different products as separate topics…helps to prevent confusion for those looking to get information on the products you’ve reviewed…

The following thread also gives a good overview of things around here

1 Like

This is a must for people who own a wireless charging device, especially if you own an Apple watch

That’s why you shouldn’t listen to me… I don’t really know what I’m taking about :joy:

Well done! Glad that you were able to fully test this and share your experiences with us!

Nice review!

Thanks I try lol

No problem glad to help!

Great review