Anker PowerWave Pad by Momo_Bobo

Review of the Anker PowerWave Pad:

In the box:

• The charging pad
  • Long USB 2.0 to Micro USB cable ( The cable is a bit in the thicker side)
  • Some instructions on what charging block to use, very cool graphics!

Build:

• The build quality isn’t great, but it’s lightweight and very portable.
  • The front and underside of the power pad is made of the soft same textured material, the side is just plastic, nothing more can be said.

Features:

• LED - a very subtle blue LED Light turns on when you place your compatible device on the charging pad.
  • Supports up to 10 Watts of wireless charging power
  • Very slim, light weight and portable!

Performance:

• After 5 minutes of charging, my phone and the pad starting heating up a little bit, thats just expected with wireless chargers in general.
  • I’ve charged my iPhone X and Pixel 4 with and without my Spigen Phone case and found that the case did not make a difference. But keep in mind that, like with any wireless charger, the charging efficiency starts decreasing exponentially after 5mm or so of gap

Comparison:
The power pad is slim, I have taken several pictures to show you how slim it is, I even tried creating some contraption with my power bank since I had this cool angled micro usb lying around… I think Anker has released/will release a wireless charging power bank so … there’s no need for my contraption…

Enjoy the pictures:

Oh, and if your really bored… watch the unboxing and comparison between my Samsung convertible wireless charger:

1 Like

Great job on the review :clap:

1 Like

How do you respond so fast? Do you get notifications? Are you using a secret app?

1 Like

Lol I checked the new threads and yours was at the top

Anker had an app, but they never updated it so I haven’t use it again

1 Like

Thanks for the great review @Momo_Bobo !!!

1 Like

Good made review.

Thank you.

1 Like

Nice, well made review! @Momo_Bobo :clap::clap:

1 Like

Nice review @Momo_Bobo and great pics.

1 Like

Nice review and pics @Momo_Bobo :+1:

1 Like

On Chrome on a full desktop, if you enable notifications you get a pop-up each time even when not looking.
If it’s too much then you can mute a thread or a person

Doesn’t work on Android as it kills background processes.

1 Like

Thank you everyone, and @professor for the tip