Anker PowerWave Base Review

Hi! Below is my review of the PowerWave Base!

I received the item on friday before the weekend so I had several days to test it out. First I must say that the item is 100% better than what I was using which was an Aukey base. The reason isint so much for the speed as it is the simplicity and shape of the charging pad. What do I mean? Basically alot of other wireless charging pads are smaller than the iphone so If it is late at night or I do not place it properly on the pad then it will not charge. But with the powerwave base charging pad it is basically if not exactly the same size as my iphone which makes it super easy to make sure the phone is on the pad properly. Also, there is a blue indicator light which you can actually see and turns on when the phone is actively charging. Once again lets you know that you wont wake up in the morning without a charged phone…

I used both of my battery tester apps which I have on my phone. One showed an above average charging speed of 658 mah. The other app has a wireless charging setting and confirmed that the device was fast wireless charging at 747mah. I have connected the device with a QC 3.0 charger and overall I am very satisfied with the device. Someone else posted pictures so I do not see a need to do the same but if you want any I am more than happy to post some. It also comes with a Micro usb cable which is nice. Great device and def do recommend to buy

that is an iphone xs max case if that helps!

2 Likes

Good review :+1:

Nice review! Would have been good to see some pictures of PowerWave base in use and un-boxing, if possible / as time permits.

1 Like

Nice review!

Nice review @Jay_Kumar any chance you can post some pics of the base in action for members? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Which battery tester apps did you use?

Nice review!

Nice review! Any chance we can get some pics of the charger and your phone on it? :slight_smile:

one is called amperes 4 and the other is charger testing

that is an iphone xs max case if that helps