Anker PowerWave 7.5 Stand with Internal Cooling Fan - Review

Today I received the Anker PowerWave 7.5 Stand with Internal Cooling Fan and I must say I have been eager to give this a try. I have tried other stands in the past and they have been a bit annoying for me. In my role, I have a ton of calls and they often are the wrong angle, support my phone wrong or just slow charge my phone and don’t work as advertised.

Since receiving the Anker PowerWave 7.5 Stand, I have been pleased with how it works. The video call angle is great, the speed of the charge is excellent and it even charges my AirPod Pro’s if needed. I couldn’t be happier with the product. Also, the exterior is extremely smooth to the touch and there isn’t worries of it slipping off the base as there is with other stands.

With that being said, I highly recommend this product to those working from home and attending calls via WebEx, Teams, Skype, Zoom, etc on a daily basis and don’t want to have to suffice to a webcam or any other type of camera. It is great for holding your phone, charging quickly and as I said, even charging items such as Airpods!

1 Like

Nice review

2 Likes

Good review @punneo thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your review @punneo

Good one!

1 Like

Great review @punneo
Seeing your earbuds on the stand made me try mine, they charge a treat :+1:t2:

really cool review

Nice review!