Anker PowerWave 7.5 Stand Fast Wireless Charger!

Package: PowerWave 7.5 Stand, PowerPort+1 with Quick Charge 3.0, and USB Cable

This is my second wireless charger I ever used and its sooooo much better! The first one is made by Samsung. It was ugly, round and it lays flat on the table and charges extremely slow and heats the phone up like crazy. Not worth using so now it’s collecting dust.

Income the Anker PowerWave 735 Stand. This piece of fine art is gorgeous! The stand is tilted and it’s slim enough that when I place my phone is on the charger. I can only see pad itself except for the bottom piece. The bottom of the charger has a LED indicator to let you know that it’s charging. When it gets warm the fan will kick in. Some will be annoyed about it but to me it’s not loud at all.

With the Airplane mode turned on, brightness set to minimum and all apps closed. According to Ampere the Discharge rate 130mA. When it’s charging on the PowerWave 7.5 it charges at a rate of 860mA. When compared with Quick Charge 3.0 charger Ampere reads 1010mA. That is not too bad at all! This is hands down my favorite wireless charger!

I just wish it comes with a longer cable and a way of telling when the phone is fully charged (LED turns green or something)

8 Likes

Thanks for the info! Not sure if I really need to use wireless charging or not, but if I decide to, this is the wireless charger I’d choose to go with.

1 Like

Pretty sweet. I don’t need any wireless charging at the moment but if I did, I’d totally go for jet black.

FYI this charges Android devices with wireless fast charge at 10 watts.

1 Like

I don’t even use the normal charger anymore. Whenever, I’m on the computer. I just set my phone on the wireless charger. Plus I will be able to see all my notifications since the phone is tilted.

Good point! :grin:
People who get this wireless charger can charge in landscape orientation while watching videos, or portrait mode for messaging and Face ID.

2 Likes

Our phones don’t have wireless charging. We are getting new iPhones at some point and I will get one of these to charge my device while I work. I like how you can see your notifications and you can set it in landscape mode and watch movies.

nice review :ok_hand: