Anker PowerWave 7.5 Pad - US Deal

The excellent Anker PowerWave 7.5 Pad - which I reviewed here - is on sale at Amazon if you are in the US, just use the promo code ANKER254 when checking out and you’ll get it for 32$, 14$ less than the usual price!

Here’s the deal page on Gizmodo, and the description they gave below:

Anker has a new Qi charger out, and it’s one of the the first ones you can buy outside of an Apple Store that support 7.5W iPhone charging (only available on the iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus), rather than just 5W. It’s marked down to $32 right now with promo code ANKER254, which is $14 less than usual, and a match for the best price we’ve ever seen.

In addition to 7.5W iOS charging, it also supports 10W charging for compatible Samsung phones, thanks to the included Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger which supplies enough amperage to support the faster speeds.

If that’s more than you want to spend, Anker’s 5W Qi stand is also on sale for $17, no code required. It won’t charge your phone as quickly, but it’ll be fine for overnight charging.

There’s also deals on the SoundBuds Slim, the PowerDrive 2 Elite, Eufy SmartPlug. Eufy SmartBulbs and the Roav DashCam C1 Pro on the same thread. US people have all the luck regarding deals, right?

5 Likes

Cool. I need to get a wireless charger for the Mrs now as she has the iPhone 8 Plus.

What are your thoughts on the fan inside. Does it make enough of a noise to be annoying or break your sleep? Wondering whether to just go for the older version or not?

1 Like

I have one of these, it’s amazing! This is a great price!

Does it make enough of a noise to be annoying or break your sleep?

Almost none. Seriously, you must have a totally silent room and put your ear very near it - like, nearer than any normal human being would in normal situations - to hear it. The first time I even wondered if it did had a fan at all.

Full disclosure: I only had my unit for a week or so. The fan might get louder with time as is normal with most fans. But I believe it will be a while before it gets anywhere near annoying levels.

1 Like

Great deal.

I was reading an article the other day about Apple still having problems with their proprietary wireless charging pad. Charging multiple devices it seems like it’s getting too hot.

Maybe they should ask Anker for some advice on cooling lol :tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you @tiagomota for the answer. I’ll wait for a Deal to pop up or Power Draw and see if I can snag one for the wifey :grin:

1 Like

@Oggyboy Women always like a good surprise and to know you have been thinking about them just saying…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Very true @Jesse_Hernandez1 and I won [this] (https://www.amazon.com/TORRAS-Wireless-Charger-Auto-clamping-Charging/dp/B07B4C6RJ3) today which should keep her happy :grin:

Very true @Jesse_Hernandez1 and I won [this] (https://www.amazon.com/TORRAS-Wireless-Charger-Auto-clamping-Charging/dp/B07B4C6RJ3) today which should keep her happy :grin:

1 Like

Good score on the car QI charger, happy wife happy life.

1 Like