Anker PowerWave 10W Wireless Charger Review

In this review, I will unbox and show you the Anker PowerWave 10W Max Wireless Pad Charger. This is a fantastic wireless charging unit for your nightstand, kitchen or around the house.

Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/mLh9yq8xdS0

I tested this wireless charger with the Spigen Slim Armor Case and it works great. I even have a sticker on the back and it charges it no problem.

Special thanks to Anker for sending a unit for me to review. This community rocks.

After going through this unit and testing it for a few days. I have come to the conclusion that this is a fantastic wireless charger for your nightstand, around the house or in the kitchen while you are making nachos!

If you need super-fast charging, I would recommend using your stock charger but having it around the house is a convenient way to keep your phone topped off.

Thanks Anker!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I do have one question. How do I refer people to this amazing community and receive bucks or a credit? Is this possible?

3 Likes

Nice review and ref photo @john_bunka thanks for sharing your experience.

You can refer people using your links in the referrals section.

1 Like

nice review and photo!

Nice one @john_bunka :+1:t2:

Thanks for checking this and for your great comments!

1 Like

Thanks for your excellent review @john_bunka! And don’t forget to submit your review links to the completed testing page to finish the review process and have yourself ready for coming testing programs! :wink:

Good made review, thank you.

Nice job dude, Well written.

Nice decent review :ok_hand: @john_bunka

Thanks! I could not find this and was about to ask.

Thanks for the support and comments!

1 Like

Cool! I like this

1 Like

Which Anker charger do you recommend I use with this?

1 Like

Hey @john_bunka
There’s loads of options for you so depends what else you could be using it for.
If 10 people replied separately to you they would probably all give you a slightly different recommendation.
It’s a matter of budget and what other devices you might want to charge from the same charger.
The charger needs to be at least 9volt 2amp.

Personally I like this, USBA for the wireless charger and the USBC for anything else.

I use a similar version and use the USBA for my PowerWave stand and the USBC for my iPad.

2 Likes

Good call, and thanks for your help!

1 Like