Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad

Good evening all! Im new to this forum however a huge fan of anker products! I have been using them for as long as I can remember to keep my electronics charged! My question to everyone is in regards to the Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad. Has anyone been using it with their new phones? My wife has an iPhone X and I have the iPhone 8plus. I was wondering how well it works. Also they are listed out of stock via Amazon. Any idea how often the refresh their stock with anker?
Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from all of you!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum. :slight_smile: Here is a review by another member @tiagomota of the forum. Anker PowerPort Wireless review

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum !

It looks like the new charging pad went out of stock fairly quickly this week. I know several Anker items I’ve been watching on Amazon are expected to restock this weekend, but I’m not sure about this particular charger as it just shows “currently unavailable”.
I’m using the previous gen charging pad with iPhone X and I have not had any issues with it!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. I see their products are replenished pretty quickly. Sometimes in a few days. If they aren’t they are out of stock in their warehouses and waiting for more stock.