Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad - Review

As usual from Anker the PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad came in the iconic usual white and blue packaging that we’ve come to expect from Anker’s products. In the box you get The Wireless 5 Pad charger itself and a 3ft Micro USB.

The Wireless 5 Pad has a sleek matte black look and has a soft rubber feel that helps the phone stay in place while charging. There is also a non-slip base, so the charger doesn’t move when you put your phone down. It is easy to set up, just plug in and get going!

The Wireless 5 Pad works very well with my S8. It starts charging is most positions, you don’t have to keep moving it to find the right spot. There is a little blue light that come on when you first place your phone down to let you know that it is charging but goes off after a few seconds. Great for a work desk or on the bedside

Charging is not fast charging but awesome to keep your phone topped up or charge over night. Charges 50% to 100% in about 50 minutes. Amazing charger would definitely recommend.

2 Likes

Nice review! :muscle:

2 Likes

good review & pics @Greg_hendrie reg :smiley:

2 Likes

publish some reviews, make comments :blush::smiley:

Thank you :thumbsup:

Is this for this review? Not sure what you mean?

I was wrong, it was for another posting! sorry! :joy:

1 Like

I did think that was it for earning more Anker Buck? For the SoundCore Mini 2?

no, it was an answer for someone who in another posting asked how to earn points

1 Like