Anker PowerPort+ Usb C Not working?

Hey guys,
I bought and Anker power port + usb c hub at some point in 2018. It has been my go to to charge everything from my drone to my Fitibit to iPads phones and power banks. I basically live off of this thing with its 4 regular usb ports and one usb c pd port. I realized lately that the usb c port has stopped working. I have tried various cables with it some from Anker and even one from Ravpower that I have. With the different cables it still wont charge my phone like it used to. My phone does not even recognize that it is there saying it is trying to charge. The other usb ports work because I can charge my phone and ipad easily with all of them. Is there anything else that I should try to do to try to fix it or test to make sure that it really is broken before contacting customer service.
Thanks for the help!

Hi @ktkundy,
You could try unplugging the PowerPort for 10-15 minutes to see if the breaker resets. If that does not help, please reach out to support@anker.com and they’ll be happy to assist you under the 18-month warranty.

2 Likes

Ok thank you I will try that