Anker PowerPort Strip 3 review

This product was given to me to review but all my opinions are genuine.

Everyone knows it’s that time of the year again……BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON!!! Now everyone doesn’t like going back to school, but what we always need is some new tech to get us back in the groove. Today I wanted to show you all a powerstrip from Anker. So, I’m going to go through its Pros and Cons in a short and in-depth review.

Pros:

• It’s $19 on Amazon!!!
  • Comes with 3-Outlets & 3 USB PowerIQ Ports
  • Has a Flat Plug so you can plug it behind furniture
  • Provides Surge, Overload Protection, and a fire-resistant casing
  • The outlet ports are spaced out so you can plug in all your peripherals
  • If it breaks it has the 18th-month warranty

Cons:

• It only comes in WHITE!!!

So to put it in terms that everybody can understand, you Power up to 6 devices at once while being protected from any power surges that can destroy your electronics. Also with those three USB ports, you get one the fastest charging speeds available for your phone or tablet.No more waiting for hours for a device to charge…PRAISE THE LORD!!! This is Anker PowerPort Strip 3 is by far the best power strip I’ve ever been able to use and other than the color being a bright white I have nothing bad to tell you.

3 Likes

thanks for sharing! nice picture

1 Like

Thank you, I tried to make it as pleasing as possible.

1 Like

Nice review! I keep for Anker has these power strips. I just replaced a powers strip and I should have purchased this one.

1 Like

Short and sweet review. Thank you. :slight_smile: I have one of their first powerstrips, so I’m glad to see that they spaced out the ports. That’s one thing that I disliked about mine.

2 Likes

WOW! it’s tiny.
The product images didn’t convey it’s size quite like your image… I like it.
I also didn’t realize it has surge suppression, thanks for highlighting that too.

Yeah, it was a lot smaller then I thought it was gonna be once I received the product.

1 Like

How nimble is the power cord? looks nice and thick, is it pretty flexible or stiff?

You can bend it pretty easily so if you need to wrap it around things it works completely fine.

1 Like

Good review @Miles_Franklin thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Good review :+1:

1 Like

Nice review

1 Like

Great review!

1 Like

Thanks for the review buddy. Your photo was awesome and very pleasing on the eyes. :slight_smile:

1 Like