This product was given to me to review but all my opinions are genuine.
Everyone knows it’s that time of the year again……BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON!!! Now everyone doesn’t like going back to school, but what we always need is some new tech to get us back in the groove. Today I wanted to show you all a powerstrip from Anker. So, I’m going to go through its Pros and Cons in a short and in-depth review.
- It’s $19 on Amazon!!!
- Comes with 3-Outlets & 3 USB PowerIQ Ports
- Has a Flat Plug so you can plug it behind furniture
- Provides Surge, Overload Protection, and a fire-resistant casing
- The outlet ports are spaced out so you can plug in all your peripherals
- If it breaks it has the 18th-month warranty
- It only comes in WHITE!!!
So to put it in terms that everybody can understand, you Power up to 6 devices at once while being protected from any power surges that can destroy your electronics. Also with those three USB ports, you get one the fastest charging speeds available for your phone or tablet.No more waiting for hours for a device to charge…PRAISE THE LORD!!! This is Anker PowerPort Strip 3 is by far the best power strip I’ve ever been able to use and other than the color being a bright white I have nothing bad to tell you.