Anker Powerport 4 Review

Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading… I purchased this product a couple months ago and boy am I loving it. It turns my one outlet into 4 PowerQi enabled USB ports, which charge devices incredibly fast! I’m not sure about most devices, but my iPhone 8 does not tell me if it is fast charging, which is why I like the feature on the PP4 that has a light when it is plugged in, normally it’s blue and when devices are plugged in that don’t do fast charging it stays blue, but if you plug in any device that can handle PowerQi, the light turns green to assure you the fastest charge is being delivered! On top of that great little feature, the plug, the actual 2 prongs that go into the wall, is foldable so for storage it’s a perfect square (you will see it better in the pics). I honestly do not know where I would be without this thing. I have so many devices that need charging at night, phone, Soundbud Slims (review coming), Soundcore 2 speaker and I like to have my Powerwave 5 mounted and plugged in so I can leave my phone on it over night, (Review also coming). Overall, the PP4 is amazing, my phone charges in under 30 minutes, same with headphones and soundcore, the blue/green light feature is nice, knowing you’re getting what you paid for, also the foldable plug, I mean it’s so #Anker to do that, it’s perfect, makes it so it isn’t at risk of breaking or bending.I recommend buying this over buying a power strip for USB recharable devices!
Uploading… Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading… Uploading…
Uploading…

2 Likes

Thanks for the review. Just to let you know, fast charging the iPhone 8 requires a USB-C to Lightning cable combined with something like this from Anker! You’ll get two charging dings to let you know it’s working!

how do i even use that?

nice review and pics