Anker PowerLine+ Micro USB (3ft) $6.99, 22% OFF (US ONLY)

Anker PowerLine+ Micro USB (3ft) The Premium and Durable Cable _Double Braided Nylon $6.99

• Code: [ANKMICRO], valid from Nov 10th to Nov 18th.
  • Regular Price: $8.99

[3 Pack] Anker PowerLine USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable (3ft) with 56k Ohm Pull-up Resistor for USB Type-C Devices $18.69

• Valid from Nov 10th to Nov 15th.
  • Regular Price: $21.99
3 Likes

ordered the Micro 3ft cable.

Overall we need more 1 foot or even 6in cables, such was what cable do I use with the Powecore Slim? A 3 inch or similar would be good (as short as possible).

2 Likes

Thank you Anker. Discounts for the WIN!

2 Likes

US only again :confused:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree 6 inch would be great
In fact I currently use either a 4/6 inch one to charge my phone with my Anker PowerCore+ mini. I believe it is from AmazonBadics and runs $5 or less. Good luck!

1 Like

Will there be promos like this one posted exclusively to the forum more often?

1 Like

I bought a 6" micro cable from other than Anker and its in my daily carry bag (along with a 3ft Anker cable, Powerport2, Powercore Slim, Powercore 10000).

1 Like

I don’t even carry a bag… :frowning:

1 Like

Ahh well in those situations if its a long day then is phone in one pocket and the Powercore Slim and the non-Anker 6" cable in other pocket. I’d like basically just a little flexible dongle type thing just for that battery-phone connection.

1 Like

This the 5000mah battery I carried for years til it died, with a non-Anker (cos Anker dont make it) USB-C 6" for my phone/tablet with Anker 12" microUSB with the Powercore Slim 5000. Compare to the battery which dies with the built-in cable.

1 Like

wait, anker’s don’t make it?
thanks for the picture

2 Likes

This is all context-specific but in the situation of just my phone as my only gadget which is a OnePlus2 with USB-C and the day is going to be long and not near mains power then my go-to battery at the moment is the Powercore Slim 5000 and I want to carry the smallest more efficient cable. The shortest cable Anker makes is 3ft which is ridiculous in that situation.

3ft makes sense if say at a desk with a Powerport2 plugged nearby or 6ft makes sense if the plug is a bit further.

So I had to buy from other than Anker for the short USB-C need.

For the microUSB need (e.g. to recharge the Powercore Slim off a Powerport2 which by definition doesnt need to be near me) then the shortest cable Anker makes is 1ft hence you see at least it is Anker in the photo. The reason its not 6" is if the plug is a height above a surface 6" might pull the Powerport2.

This an obvious and easy to address in Anker’s cable family, shorter USB-C cables.

Aside: I’m getting in post today a different phone much better battery life and its a microUSB so I dont need to carry anything other than the phone even for long days and if I did carry the Anker 1ft cable would be ok.

1 Like

Anker makes one foot cables for microusb and lightning so I so no reason as to why they wouldn’t provide a one foot usb c cable in the future! (or possibly even shorter, hopefully).

2 Likes

Is this offer via amazon or the official anker website?

Nothing official, but I’m pretty sure Official Anker Website. Typically, giveaways are this way unless further specified… but don’t quote me on that.

1 Like