Anker Powerline II - 3 in 1 Charging Cable (3ft) White Review

It’s finally here, something I’ve been waiting and hoping for … a 3 in 1 charging cable. I love my gadgets … iPhone, GoPro, cameras, etc. And often times, I am carrying a power bank and several cables with me (in my backpack). The problem with that is, I needed to take along a Lightning, microUSB, and a USB C cable. That’s 3 cables of various lengths. And if I’m in a hurry or forget to put one back in my bag, then I’m out of luck for the day. Honestly, it’s just a pain in the butt!!! I’m tried those so called adapter tips but somehow, end up losing them.

Enter the Anker Powerline II 3 in 1 Charging Cable …

In the box : 3 in 1 charging cable with velcro wrap and the Happy / Not Happy Card

Pros :

*** Provides High Speed Charging : 2.4A for Lightning & MicroUSB and 3.0A for USB-C
*** Lightning is Apple MFi certified … so you’ll know that it’s compatible and will work with no “this accessory is not compatible” message
*** Has a 12,000 Bend Life Span
*** Comes with Lifetime Warranty
*** 3 in 1 cable (microUSB, Lightning, & USB-C)
*** Don’t have to carry 3 different cables
*** Less chance of forgetting to pack a cable
*** Easier to carry
*** Comes in 2 colors (Black or White)
*** Cable and tip adapters are strong
*** Nice resounding click when attaching the adapter to the microUSB tip
*** 3ft … perfect size for on the go … not too short nor too long

Cons :

*** White can get dirty faster
*** Not too crazy about the feel of the cable but that’s just my preference, after using braided cables

What I would like to see :

*** More color options … I would love a Lime Green
*** Perhaps a braided version? After using the braided cables from Anker, it’s hard to go back to the “retro” style cables
*** Longer versions for home or car usage

Overall, I love it. Now, I can carry one cable versus 3. Wrap the cable around the battery pack or stick them both in my little “money” pouch and I’m good to go. I don’t have to worry about forgetting a cable or losing it. And yay to no more adapters that gets lost. With this 3 in 1 cable, I don’t have to deal with all that. In fact, I love it so much that I already have a black one on order. Hubby might end up with this white one :wink: I love that it’s also MFi certified for my Apple devices. And who can forget the Lifetime Warranty? I don’t know of any company besides Anker that offers this. I am very happy with the cable and would recommend it to anyone needing a microUSB, Lightning, or USB-C cable.

As of writing this review, Amazon is out of stock. But keep checking this link if you’re interested in picking one up.

8 Likes

Well done! A lot of photos.
This is what the community likes! :grin:

You’re right, a braided cable, as ANKER usual offers would be much better.

4 Likes

I love it, definitely gonna have to get one or two. Comes in handy when someone needs a charge and you dont have the same type of phone.
Btw, @Nhi is that a towel or blanket you took your pictures on? Cause I want it

2 Likes

It’s Anker’s fault. They spoiled us with their braided cables. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s actually a doggie blanket. I borrowed it from Mac :slight_smile: It’s super soft. Believe it or not, I got it down at the 99 cent store for $1.99.

2 Likes

Excellent overview & pics @Nhi :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

:confused: :grin:

I always find this sort of pricing comical…it’s like the Poundland & Pound World stores in the UK where products are often £1+ :laughing:

1 Like

But if you buy one you should insist on to get this ONE PENNY back! :smile:

Great review and great photos, @Nhi! :thumbsup:

1 Like

great review and good photos!

1 Like

Cool, I’ll have a look next time I go to the pet store or the 99 cent store. I’m gonna have to get one with dog paws and hopefully one with kitty paws. Were getting these two beauties just before we move

1 Like

This is an amazing review! Thanks for sharing. Love the pictures with all of the gear you can charge using the cable!

1 Like

That must have been the longest review about a simple cable ever :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s because it’s THAT awesome :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

When #UseAnkerInstead becomes old and outdated they’ll use #SimplyAwsome :slight_smile:

They are adorable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great review. I should picked up one of these samples but I didn’t have a USB-C at the time. But now I see the benefits of it.

Great review and great pics…

1 Like

Wonderful review @Nhi. Great write-up with a ton of great pics. I’m looking forward to your next review! :grin:

1 Like

Great review and pics :+1:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like