Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable deal for $11.24 after coupon (Regular 17.99)

Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, and More(3ft, White or Black) is on a deal for $11.24 with coupon ANKER8436

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this great deal! I might get this to carry with my powerbank, so I only need one cable

2 Likes

I have the White cable, and use it every week, with multiple bends and usage, it still works well, without any discoloration, saves me from carrying 2 cables to 1 cable.

1 Like

You know, I’m thinking I need to get one of these to keep as a spare in my car. More than once a friend with a non-Apple device has needed a charge or one of my Anker/Soundcore products has needed a boost, and all I’ve had with me is a lightning cable.

2 Likes

Great job sharing the deals @Shenoy

1 Like

Nice deal, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

It was always one of my usual jokes.
The user has a very slim modern tablet or laptop very light weighted, very chic.

BUT he has to carry around a huge box with different cables, adapters etc. :rofl:

1 Like

This is a common thing in the life of a user with Apple Eco system :joy:… Mac devices get smaller, compact, sleek, faster… but the cables and adapters keep increasing, iPhone 3.5mm jack and so on

2 Likes

Not only Apple, others too.
When working at the university, we had so many different adapters and cables.
You had to be ready to connect everything to everything. No matter how exotic. :wink:

But this was the time before USB-C and lighting.
I suppose the quantity has increased meanwhile.

2 Likes