Anker PowerExtend 12 Strip Review

The PowerExtend 12 strip provides you with 12 AC outlets that are spaced out to be able to optimize each outlet. I intend to utilize this power strip in my downstairs basement due to this area requiring the most outlet plug-ins. A side note, I did have to supplement some of the plug-in items as I will eventually be at least including my PlayStation 5 & remote controller charger to my setup in the future. Here is a list of the 12 items I was able to hook up at once:

1. TCL 65in 6 Series 4K UHD 240 Hz LED Smart TV
  2. Samsung 55in Slim 4K 120 Hz LED Smart TV (Yes, I have two TV’s next to each other lol)
  3. Samsung HW-J355 2.1 Channel Sound Bar
  4. Samsung Blu Ray Player BD-E5300ZA
  5. Fire TV Stick 4K
  6. Echo Dot 3rd Generation
  7. Super NES Classic
  8. Dlink Day & Night Camera DCS932L
  9. Projector Power Cord
  10. Anker PowerPort 2 USB Charger
  11. Treadmill Power Cord
  12. 12 Volt Charger

You can see that the PowerExtend can be adaptable to many different plug types and is still able to accommodate them all. As it is very difficult to review a power strip on its protection, I wanted to showcase in this review the adequate spacing provided. This makes this power strip perfect for those that have many different electronics to plug in one area.

You can see the Utilitech power strip that I currently utilize downstairs. The issue I run into with the Utilitech is the spacing is not sufficiently spread out for the outlets. Thus, causing me to lose outlets due to the size of the plug-in items I have.

I also like to point out how nice the 0.8-inch flat plug is compared to other power strips that may have the straight plug. Allowing you to tuck it away behind sofas or entertainment centers that you would want closer to the wall.

In this picture you can see the Ground Protection and Dual Surge Protection three blue lights lit up when the unit is turned on & then turned off.

This is the back side of the power strip, which shows you the mounting points that are 7.7-inches apart.

Overall, I really like the outside design of this power strip. It will properly suit my electronic entertainment needs for my downstairs basement living room.

2 Likes

Glad you like it @chrisjwaggoner
Great review and photos :+1:t2:

Good review and photos @chrisjwaggoner. Not sure the total wattage of everything you plugged in but I would keep that in mind to avoid overloading

Very good review.
Enjoy the Sunday!
Greetings from München! :smiley:
(The worldwide family)

Good review. Love see all those plugs being used and the wall warts not blocking to much.

Mine is scheduled to arrive in about a week and I can’t wait to load it up and test it.

Nive work there with the review @chrisjwaggoner :clap: :clap:

Awesome job :clap:

Thanks all! :smiley:

Nice review!!