Anker PowerDrive Speed 2 USB Car Charger voted best quick car charger by PCWorld

We here at the Anker Community already know the quality of the Anker’s products, but it’s always nice to see them getting praise from trusted sources. PCWorld just unveiled the results on their review of several car chargers, and Anker PowerDrive Speed 2 came out as best quick charger: https://www.pcworld.com/article/3239355/mobile/best-usb-car-chargers-for-your-phone.html

They touted the speed of the QC 3.0, the design, and the illuminated ports. I guess the only reason it wasn’t voted best overall was because of the price - the Spigen who got the best overall title costs less than half of Anker’s, but Anker got most stars. They even say the price is worth the quality.

At the same time I enjoy reading good reviews on Anker products and seeing it become a mainstream brand, I also get a little jealous for not being one of the few who knows anymore… Does it make sense? :laughing:

6 Likes

Nice find! Thanks for sharing!

I think I’ve seen that article before. I’ve used RavPower (batteries and charger for a Sony camera) and I’m familiar with Aukey. That article shows us just how good Anker is compared to the others.

1 Like

It’s good to see, I’m always surprised when I meet new people who have an interest in tech that they haven’t heard Anker. So with it getting more recognition mainstream it’s win/win for Anker.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this good news with us! Hope we can also have competitiveness on the price side!:smile:

3 Likes