Anker PowerDrive Speed 2 - Car Charger Review (Best One Yet)

I was lucky enough to win a Power Drive Speed 2 in a Power User giveaway, late last year.

I was in the market for a new car charger, and this fit the bill perfectly!

First, any previous car charger (ZeroLemon was my last one) Got extremely hot after a few minutes of use. This one has not overheated once, and I have used it for several hours at once.

Finally, Anker comes to the rescue! This sleek looking unit has carbon fiber wrap, blue LED light and a dual USB connection for an output of 39 Watts!

I don’t know a lot about the specs, but I know quality when I see it! This screams quality.

Beautifully packaged and of course, the insert asks the most important question, Happy? HELL YES I’M HAPPY!!!

3 Likes

I failed to mention the Power IQ technology. With Fast Charging, my phone is always full charged even if I am using Waze and Google Play Music at the same time.

Previous Car Charges always said (Slow Charging) and would drain my battery when using multiple apps.

Thanks for reading!

Quinn

1 Like

Anyone have bad experiences with this product? Find another car charger that would be better?

With the powercore fusion - I think it would be awesome to have the same concept but a car charger! If you could integrate a 3350mAh or 5000mAh internal battery. This would be awesome for a quick hike or flight or on the go activity.

Just a thought. Thanks for reading!

Q

1 Like