Anker Powercore Speed PD 20000 Review

Does this Powecore give 22.5 or 30 watts of PD ? Instruction booklet online says 30W and Amazon says 22.5?

2 Likes

Thanks for the great review!

2 Likes

Hard to tell as I don’t have measuring equipment, the figures in the manual do work out at 30 watts though so I’d be more inclined to go with that :+1:

NICE PHONE. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! Xiaomi really nailed it with this one! :ok_hand:

How do you like the A1? I hope it least for a long time though Android one. My Mi band 2 is working really good after over one year in use.

I had a 20000 mAh Xiaomi portable charger but now it is broken. So I will change to Anker. But first I have to decide how much power I want.

The Mi A1 is one of my favourite phone’s from last year, and bear in mind I tested the Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5 and more last year do it was on prestigious company! I just live the fluidity and simplistic software, great camera’s and that absolutely incredible audio output - bests even the iPhone 8/X for audio and that’s saying something :+1:

1 Like

I wold really like to test this one out. I have tried just a few wall chargers and power banks and some of them discharged my iPad Pro 10.5 instead of charging it.

I have some measuring capabilities, but don’t really have the cash as of now.

Can anyone confirm if it can charge the iPad at 29W?

Yes it will, but you’ll need to ensure you’re using a USB C to lightning cable to ensure the faster output works :+1:

Are you sure it outputs 29W?

I have nothing to measure the output but it does rapid charge compatible devices very quickly. Sorry this is a bit vague! :thinking:

As a follow-up to this I’ve published a video Review on my YouTube channel, as always any feedback good or bad is appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

Bristol or Gloucester accent?

1 Like

Tut tut. He’s Welsh :ok_hand:

1 Like

:rofl: thanks for clearing that up Oggy :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t hear Cardiff type. Very mild which is why I dialled it a little further east. If you go too east it becomes Birm’ham too south it goes somerset so boxed in by not Cardiff I was forced to Gloucester.

I’m losing my accent detector :sweat:

2 Likes

Ha ha not easy to spot as I’ve moved a hot further west and lost some of the Cardiff twang

1 Like

Nice extensive review. Thank you for sharing! I love power banks!

1 Like

Great review!!! @dave_west

1 Like

Thank you! :+1: