Anker powercore+ 26800 powerbank

Hi. I have just purchased one with a quick charge 3 charger. The unit has been charging for over 8 hours and the last light has not stopped flashing. The charger became hot while charging but now is cool to touch. It’s the first charge. How long does it normally take to charge?

which charger do you use to charge it? what cable?
the powerbank is said to fully recharged after 10 hours. your unit should have some power left when you plug it in (20% or so)

1 Like

I used the anker charger and cable that came with the power bank

It is normal for power banks to get warm while charging. If it is hot almost to the point where you can’t hold it in your hands for more than a couple seconds then you have a problem. Although since you posted this 2 days ago I’m guessing it is either fully charged by now or you figured it out. If not, I can try and help you the best I can.

1 Like

Hi @aaftab.mughal80, do you figured out your problem? If you still have any issues, we are glad to help here!:grin:

Yes it finally charged! One qurstion does the powerbank turn off when phone is charged?

The LED light will turn off light steadily, depending on device’s model. When the device is fully charged and it will not drawing a current.:grin:

I have an IPhone 6s. When the phone was charged 100% the lights didn’t turn off on the powercore+. But it as only about 30 mins after the phone was charged that I checked th lights on the powercore+. So what the idea is that the lights will eventually turn off after phone is charged. I will leave the phone plugged in overnight and see what happens.

One more question. How long will the powerport+ Stay charged when not being used?

@aaftab.mughal80 Hi, I am sorry that I didn’t quite understand your question. Do you refer to the PowerPort +1 wall charger? do you mean the consumption of electricity when it is standby?

Thanks!

Sorry i meant the power bank. How long will the powercore+ powerbank keep the charge when not being used.

My white leds on the powerbank remained on whe i charged my phone overnight. It’s a powercore+ 26800. Can you help please.

1 Like

Don’t worry. It’s not damaging your phone or battery, just making sure you have a full charge when you check on it :smiley: