Anker Powercore 20100 Low Power Output

Hey everyone,

A while ago, I bought an Anker Powercore 20100 and had been using it quite frequently. Lately, it hasn’t been charging my devices as fast as it had been so I tested it using an app called Ampere which measured the power output and it displayed 450mA as the minimum and maximum. When I connected it to my other Anker product, the Anker Powercore 10000, it displayed 1200mA-1350mA. I was wondering if there was a solution to fix this as it is quite a burden not being able to charge my phone at a faster rate than my battery decrease.

Thank you everyone!

Are you using the same cable with both?

1 Like

As @joshuad11 already asked - are you using the same cable?

The most common cause of issues are the cables, the bending of them causes small fractures in the copper core and that slowly deteriorates the cable, the longer the cable the more places this can occur.

Are you using the SAME cable between the phone and the Powercore 20100 as the same cable between the phone and the Powercore 10000?

If this is the SAME cable then it probably means your 20100 has an issue.

If it is a DIFFERENT cable then consider swapping cables over and see if the problem moves with the cable.

1 Like

@nigelhealy & @joshuad11 Thanks for your kind suggestion!

Hi @1111418, this is AnkerDirect customer service. Thanks for letting us know the issue via the forum. As suggested by nigelhealy and joshuad11, may we trouble you to kindly confirm whether the cable used to charge the phone is working well?

If the cable has no issue, then the problem should be with the Anker PowerCore 20100 battery in your hand.If that is the case, could you please kindly contact us via support@anker.com with your order information? Please be assured that we offer an 18-months warranty and lifetime technical support.

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards.