Anker PowerCore 10,000mAh Portable Wireless Charger Deal for $26.99

Anker Wireless Power Bank, PowerCore 10,000mAh Portable Charger with USB-C (Input Only), External Battery Pack Compatible with iPhone 11, Samsung, iPad 2020 Pro, AirPods, and More.

Use the discount code MRAK1615 which saves $9, making it only $26.99. Original price is $35.99

Deal for $26.99, save $9

Buy here

3 Likes

No USB-C out, too bad :thinking:

Deals seem to coming through thick and fast on this model, i guess because the PowerCore III Wireless is on the horizon.
And that also has USBC @Ice1

2 Likes

Pretty good deal but 5w wireless charging is very slow

1 Like

The 5 watts of wireless charging won’t be good for a phone, but might be good for some earbuds.

Thanks @Shenoy good price for charger. Would be good a lot ofless demanding product 8nterms of power draw.

5w is slow, but in a pinch it is something. Most times these power bricks are thrown into a backpack in case you need some extra power. At $26.99 this is a really good deal.

And @paulstevenewing I see a USB-C in but not out as @Ice1 said. The listing on Amazon also says it is only USB-C in.

1 Like

There is a new version of this item available now and that one has USB-C out and upto 10W wireless charging (depends on your phone)

I agree with you @archer86 5W is not a lot but sometimes it’s the easy solution for not having right cable with you.

1 Like