Anker or Aukey?

I did wonder about that - though I guess if they failed frequently, that warranty would be even more useful :laughing:

I have 6 Anker products and 0 Aukey

Anker :heart_eyes:

I have to admit, I have switched mostly toAukey.

I had some bad experiences (or bad luck) with Anker USB cables. They all broke down on me, including the Powerline+ braided one. They always break near the plug. Aukey ones I measured to charge less (around 1.5A) but they seem more durable.

Powerbbank, I went also with aukey, because I donā€™t need fast charging so i went with the cheapest one. 20$ for 20 000 mah. In the future, I will buy one with USB-PD support so we will see who comes with a cheaper product :slight_smile:

Charger blocksā€¦ I have a OP3, which only supports fast charging with proprietary charger :confused:
So again, I went with the cheaper basic charger, which was aukey.

But audio i always go with anker. Soundbuds are great, and Soundcore and Soundcore mini are both really amazing.
Though, Aukey does have on ear BT headset for which Anker does not have alternative. Those look tempting for workplace headset. 18h battery life, 50$, great reviews.

Interesting, what was your warranty experience? It was an unusually good warranty experience which switched my preference to Anker. I accept products fail, which can be bad design or a bad batch, but hate spending a lot of time seeking solution.

Thatā€™s what got me hooked on Anker - I had several of their products, and they were all great, but I was buying things from Ravpower and Aukey as well. A few months ago, however, I bought a phone case for my S8 from Anker, and wasnā€™t happy with how quickly the clear plastic scratched. I left a 2-star review on Amazon, since the case offered decent protection but was not as compact/durable as other cases Iā€™ve had, and within a week, Anker contacted me to offer me a full refund with no questions asked. I didnā€™t even have to give the case back! They were phenomenally responsive, getting back to me within a few hours every time I contacted them, and their customer service was far better than I had experienced anywhere else in the tech world. I havenā€™t had any other issues with their products, and while I might be paying slightly more with Anker than I would with Aukey or Ravpower, Iā€™m happy to do so because of the peace of mind that Ankerā€™s warranty and customer service provide.

I had a power bank aukey of 20100 mAh (model PBN 57) was very big and heavy. I did not like it very much because I found it uncomfortable to take it with me. Then I had the power bank of anker (the powercore 20100 mAh) and I will buy it. much smaller, and a little lighter, with even better appearance. finally I opted for anker

1 Like