Anker or Apple?

I’m taking this is… Anker v apple

Or to out it another way…

Fantastic quality n fair price, Vs, overpriced crap made to cheapest possible level and charged as if it were gold plated

I know this is an old topic, but I’m going to respind anyway.

Apple stick cables are nowhere near the worst cables you can get. Now, don’t get me wrong, anker are far superior, but you can get waaaaay worse cables.

Apple cable are nowhere near the bottom of the list of worse cables.

Based on the superiority of the quality, build and price it is no doubt Anker!

1 Like

Wow this was an old topic but not surprised to see a lot of people are still choosing Anker

1 Like

Shhhhhhh I’m watching the apple event :joy:

#UseAnkerInstead | PowerLine ll Lightning Cable Anker much more durable.

The double braided Anker leads have a lifetime GUARANTEE, and are extra tough, mind the normal Anker leads are good n tough too.

Apple makes shit knowing people will buy, cos it’s apple! So they don’t need to attract customers with quality, as it’s more about profit.

1 Like

I bet even dollar store leads are better than any apple crap.

2 Likes

A stick with a copper wire around it would be better and sturdier than an Apple lightning cable​:joy: … That’s why you should #UseAnkerInstead :joy::wink:

2 Likes

Either you’ve never used an Apple cable, or you had a momentary lapse in sanity.

The Apple cables are actually pretty good. Anker cables are far better, but that doesn’t automatically make Apple cables the worst :confused:

One, I have had an iPhone… The 3gs

Two, the cable was shit

Three, just type.into Google or YouTube, apple lead, and I bet over 80% are complaining about their apple lead

Four, it’s 04:22, I’m off to sleep… Hopefully :wink:

Apples cables should be better, but they are still waaaaay better than any gas station/dollar store cable :joy:

Have a good nights rest!

Anker. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I gave up trying to sleep at 07:30 after waking almost every half an hour.

The joys of nerve pain and a rotten spine! lol

Anker cables it’s not even a question

1 Like

Ooh, that’s a shame.

Of course … anker

1 Like

I think I’d have to say Anker

Plain and simple question… For me it will always be Anker cables. If you see the quality of the cables you would understand. The cables are built wayyyyy better than Apple’s cables.

1 Like