Anker #OneCharger Contest (Chance to Win All New USB-C Gear)

Gonna be a great hull of new tech for whoever wins, good luck all!

Best of luck everyone, hope many from the community win!!

1 Like

I did the same thing and had to go back and edit it. That person is probably wondering how they are getting so many tags lol

Also, may be all the followers of that user may be actually Anker’s followers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It is hot so make sure to stay hydrated don’t need no anker fam passing out on us :sunglasses::v::cold_sweat::fire::fire::goat:

1 Like

@tiagomota has a post on this :grin:

Stay Cool! How to keep yourself safe this summer

2 Likes

There will be some very happy people tomorrow. Fingers crossed. And good luck guys

2 Likes

Lol hahaha :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I finally got a social media account just for this contest. I hope that I wasn’t too late.

1 Like

Finally entered! Good luck to my community peepz! :pray::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::stars:

1 Like

As much as i would live to win, mainly because i need a new laptop and chargers would help as well, i doubt i would win. Never been lucky in contest like this. So good luck to everyone

3 Likes

@Tank
You’re a typo machine lately :grin:

Says the typo :crown::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Have a safe night anker fam :v::sleeping::sleeping::muscle::goat:

1 Like

Good luck! You never know when your luck will change. I would live to win too! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s the spirit!!! :+1:t2:

just entered hopefully its not too late!!!

And yes i meant to say live and not love, because i really need that laptop and it would liven me up and make my day/year

Oh, my bad. Just tryin to help a brother out.:slightly_smiling_face:

Alright I just posted mine you guys, check it out on my Twitter or Instagram @Geniusfinds.

Winners announced on Facebook