Anker Nano Review [Tube Techie]

Looking for a super fast phone charger! Check out my review of the Anker Nano!

3 Likes

Small error at 1m56s.

You say 18W but the link in YouTube is to 20W.

Most people will want to buy the 20W version but no doubt the 18W is still lurking somewhere.

Don’t feel bad making the 18W error. Anker still mentions 18W throughout their listing.

This charger doesn’t do 12V and its 20W so 9V 2.2A. Funny how they make a deal of 20W upgrade but then don’t correctly mention 20W in their own pages.

The 20W doesn’t matter for most users, apart from if you get a Magsafe 15W wireless pad it has to have 20W input, 18W input leads to a 7.5W wireless. That’s the only critical fact to be tuned into.

1 Like

I did the calculation off of the specs on the actual Nano and it comes out to 18watts, so thats why I said what I said. I don’t know why it says the title is 20w unless they sent me the wrong Nano. That was lost on me! Thanks for the feedback!

In that case the error isn’t yours, they sent you the older model. Odd they did that as the 20W been out for 2 months.

If they sent you 18W the label on the Nano will say 9V 2A, the one folks buy now says 9V 2.2A

It doesn’t matter apart from anyone who buys 15W magsafe, reading some reviews, I don’t have magsafe so I can’t confirm.

1 Like

Great video as always

2 Likes

Great video review!

1 Like

Nice review @Tube_Techie

1 Like