Anker Model B1374

Hi everyone, maybe one of you may be able to help me.

I have had this model for a while and I am satisfied with the product. However, it came a point where although it charges, when I try to plug a device for it to charge it wont turn on, wont charge anything. I tried using one of the other USB available. Tried to use another charger without much success.
I googled how to troubleshoot, and theres nothing on the subject. I love this brand, I love the power this portable charger gives me.
Anyone have any suggestions on how I may be able to troubleshoot this device.
Thanks a bunch.

Have you tried using a different cable? Perhaps a new cable will net a different result

Not sure what device this is? I’m guessing g a powerbank/wall charger

If a power bank, is it charged?

Also, what device are you charging? A phone, a Nintendo active, even a Huawei phone (these are very fussy and only certain things work with them)

Hi @drmanhattans_balls,

Thanks for contacting us and letting us know your issue.

We regret to hear that this PowerCore+ 26800 battery cannot charge your device and so sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

To confirm the issue, could you please let us know your device model? Per @amangons’s question and @elmo41683’s suggestion, is it a Nintendo or a phone? Could you please use another working cable and test other devices to see if the problem persists?

If yes, please contact us via support@anker.com and we will be more than happy to help you out as per the 18-month warranty policy.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your understanding.