Anker Listing Poll | We Need Your Help

Some items may be delayed due to supplies at the warehouse nearest where you live. Drop @ankerofficial a message to find if it was shipped or delayed

I haven’t gotten mine either. My email says that I should expect the item before July 31st, so I’ll check back in then. I also got selected for a PowerDraw prize, and that email says it should be delivered before August 31st, so there’s that, just for comparison.

Be patient.
All will be fine.

I do not remember there was a “winner” who haven’t got his prize.
Some delay should be allowed as it is “free”.:grinning:

1 Like

You’re so wise @Chiquinho :pray: and so right. I know I don’t do well with delayed gratification!

1 Like

LOL… by now you should have got used to these delays ? :joy:

HAHA, you’re so right! I blame Amazon, with their 2-day shipping, with some stuff getting delivered next day. I’m so spoiled! I still remember the days of “6-8 weeks to arrive” and ordering stuff over the PHONE!

1 Like

Life is to short to worry about delays. :grinning:

2 Likes

I wasn’t worried about the time it was taking for any other reason than I’m worried about the form being filled out correctly and everything. I didn’t ever get a confirmation that they had all the info they needed so I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to miss out on my prize due to some error on my end.

Agree, as I grow older, perception of life kept changing. Indeed why :thinking:

That was the same reason I was asking, I never got any confirm that my info was received or anything of the sort. I understand its free, and wasnt so much needing mine right this second as much as I was making sure others hadnt received theirs and I hadnt. But if were all still waiting, so be it still just happy I won, I have no doubt that Anker will send out the devices to the winners, just wanted to make sure I didnt screw up in some way!

@Ed_C @Andrea_Hewko @apsavarese The prize has been shipped out. It should be arriving in 5-7 business days.

@AnkerOfficial Thanks for the update! Much appreciated.

Ok, awesome! Thanks very much for letting us know!

I think that’s a bit tough to do, but I do think it’s something they’ve been progressively improving. It’s one of those, one step at a time is better than a leap situations.

My first battery pack had the usb A ports die before the battery. And even one I got about 2 years ago has one of the ports that’s starting to be inconsistent.

I don’t baby my stuff, so I understand what you mean with active lifestyle, plus when my kid is dragging the battery behind him so he can play Fortnite on the phone it doesn’t help.

I would imagine part of the challenge lies in coming up with something that’s feasible for a lot of scenarios, rather than specific ones.

Mine arrived today, thanks @AnkerOfficial !!!

Mine also arrived today, it’s a nice little power bank. I really like the included cable toi it’s thicker than Ankers previous type c included cables

1 Like

Mine arrived, wow a lot smaller than I thought. Great little package.

2 Likes