Anker Lightning Cable vs PowerLine Lightning Cable

What’s the difference between the regular Anker Lightning Cable and PowerLine Lightning Cable? Is it only the durability? Do they have the same charging speed? How should I pick one over the other?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Albert_Tan , the PowerLine, PowerLine+ and PowerLine II (Dura) all have a higher bend rating and durability compared to the standard cable. All have the same charging speed aka the max your Apple device can be charged at via lightning. Certainly recommend the PowerLine II, which is often the same price as the PowerLine+ but with the added benefit of lifetime warranty :smile:

Standard Cable - 4000+ bend lifespan
PowerLine Cable - 5000+ bend lifespan
PowerLine+ Cable - 6000+ bend lifespan
PowerLine II Cable - 12000+ bend lifespan and lifetime warranty

2 Likes

Is it the same for the USB version?

Just echoing what @ndalby said. I have several different Anker Lightning cables (along with the standard Apple cable and another from Amazon Basics), and the Powerline II is my go-to. It’s definitely more durable than the others, and I can’t explain how or why (we are talking about cell phone cables here), but it feels like a higher quality cable than the others. Maybe it’s just that mine is newer than the others, I don’t know–no I’m just rambling.

Last time I heard, Anker does not have plans of releasing PowerLine II microUSB versions.

I thought there was a Power line ll micro USB