Anker Keyboards and

Hmmm I wonder, will Anker or one of their partners ever make

...🤔

Drones?

Also does anyone know what’s going on with the Anker keyboards. I would like to get one compatible with my Macbook but all the keyboards seem to be unavailable

I’m not really sure about the keyboards question… but…

I would love to see anker make drones. Not so much for video quality or anything, but really just flying for fun. (Mainly because I doubt anker could make a drone with video quality that would impress me [no offence anker]).

1 Like

I disagree. I think by far and away the primary purpose of drones should be recording video, so video quality should top the list of importance.

1 Like

It’s not that I disagree with you, it’s just that have zero faith that anker could make a viable video competitor to the big brands (namely DJI). If they attempted to get you a comparable video quality, you would doubtless pay for it- but I don’t think you would get that much in return. (Video / photo quality is very hard to master, which is why so few brands have done well)

3 Likes

Agree. I fly a drone, just a cheap one, think it was around £100 and never bothered to insert a SD card.
Not sure about you guys stateside but here in the UK people seem to look at drone flyers as spy’s and perverts, its insane!

1 Like

Ahh drones.

3 Likes

Why not Anker?

1 Like

Don’t forget creeps
Lol jk

1 Like