Anker is Going Offline

Dang… was just at the Southcenter mall… would have liked to check it out.

4 Likes

Wow well done any in U.K. Planned ?

5 Likes

Way to go, Anker! Hopefully it won’t be long until you make it into Arizona. :wink:

5 Likes

Hopefully you have plans in opening one in Denver, Colorado

4 Likes

I saw the Anker Rent a Battery App on the Playstore and downloaded it thinking it was an Anker General App. The Battery idea is cool. I’ve seen the concept in airports.

Any plans for an Anker App I’m general?

4 Likes

Congrats Anker! :gift:

5 Likes

Great job Anker, Always growing!

5 Likes

Awesome… I’m glad to see a retail presence for Anker!

5 Likes

Congrats! Always great to see you succeed!

5 Likes

Smart move Anker, people have been exposed to your excellent products online now they can tell anyone they are with shopping about it and the can see for themselves how great your products are! One word of caution, make sure your employees are friendly and knowledgeable in the stores. Great news!

5 Likes

Virginia Next!!!

4 Likes

Definitely not trying to be mean, but doesn’t this go against, if you will, your reputation so far, and maybe even be taking a step backward-going from online to instore, although you’ll still obviously sell online. I’m curious to see how profitable these stores are. However, I say this and Anker has so many giveaways and discounts already, sooo. Thanks Anker and keep up the great work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

East coast, East coast, East coast, East coast, East coast, East coast, East coast.

PLEASE!!!

You do realize, all new stores are supposed to be open in NYC first, RIGHT??? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Very cool idea on letting people rent while they walk around the mall. Great way to get people hooked on your products.

3 Likes

Noce i just with i was on the west coast and xould go there but im on the east coast

2 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully UK store one day although I’m sure it’ll be London or miles from me ha.

4 Likes

Don’t forget us snowbound customers in the Midwest!

2 Likes

Congrats! Best of luck on the new endeavor. I hope only success.

1 Like

Congrats Anker! Very impressed!

1 Like

Isn’t all this “bring it to my city” just proving the point that Amazon is far more pervasive than any physical shop?

It will get to other demographics, less geeky types.

2 Likes