Anker is Going Offline

I’d like to see one in San Diego!

2 Likes

Congrats to Anker. I hope one day you will open a store in VA.

2 Likes

not even kidding, i want to see these stores all over the place. otherwise i’ll have to make a pilgrimage.

2 Likes

Love to be part of Anker!!!

2 Likes

Some ideas about a offline Shop in Germany ?

1 Like

congrats to Anker

1 Like

I agree with the idea, just not the location. A mall kiosk would get to exposure to those who actually know your product, But I wouldn’t remain in that location very long. Typically my wife (when shopping in a mall setting) tend to avoid these kiosks. Also while walking by, some of these kiosk vendors are playing with the devices or trying to pressure sale the products. Again I would use the mall location as a test run only then move to a more permanent location.

2 Likes

I’m starting to see anker products in other stores and that’s great for those last minute purchases that you can’t wait for shipping…to have your own retail store is impressive. Congrats guys!

1 Like

congrats !!! :grinning: :slight_smile: :v:

Good to hear, next time I’m out in those areas I’ll have to stop in.

1 Like

When are the California locations expected to open?

1 Like

How do the prices at Anker brick-and-mortar locations compare to its prices on Amazon and anker.com?

B&M shops need to be lower cost because I have to spend time and gas getting there…

2 Likes

Just bike there?.. :grin:

1 Like

Saves gas not time and then you have to still go inside a building for the purpose of obtaining an object. Weird. I go into buildings to meet people. To go into them to get objects, do we need to do that now still?

I mostly bike and walk everywhere, a bit of train. Walmart is just so, well, awkwardly placed far away, and serves an idea which is no longer valid (own a car, drive a car, have a home which can keep a car nearby, etc).

2 Likes

Wow Great news!

Best of luck Anker, a great move to bring Anker to even more happy customers :thumbsup:

1 Like

Two local stores!:grin:

I agree an app for the community forum and product details/specs would be great.

Also happy to hear I can get Anker products the same day I want/need them. Waiting for shipping kills me and some times u just need quality accessories yesterday.