Anker Gifts

I’m on a 16 hour shift today searching people and vehicles during the set up for the Anthony Joshua fight tomorrow. I’ve got my torch and my PowerCore so happy days.

Top gifts

4 Likes

Great combination of Anker Products to get you through an arduous day at work.

A set pf powerline cables (lightning,micro, or usb-c ), powerport chargers, and lastly powercore 20000 would be the basic necessity that all should have initially.

2 Likes

For sure this. For $40 you can get them a powerline ii and a wall charger with multiple ports. For about $50 you could get a portable charger too, you’d be their favorite person for sure!

1 Like

definitely charger and portable battery

1 Like

New LC40 can be recharged off the Powercore :wink:

Add a Powerport Solar and never go home :smirk:

2 Likes

Will definitely be getting one or sticking in on my Christmas list :grin:

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea!

Just got home from the boxing. Super long tiring shift and found this waiting. Love the case, red cable and new red connectors. Will let you know it is but definitely worth getting as a gift and I haven’t even plugged it in yet.

is that the Powerline+ II 6ft Lightning cable…are you saying that case came with that cable?

Yes & Yes :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

looks huge. Thick cable.

As a mobile warrior I count every weight and volume.

1 Like

that Powerline wire would be great for at home use only…A nice 3ft would be great for on the go users so you can maximize on the limited space of your backpack.

I’m a big fan of the 6’ cable. They are so much better for in the house or back of the car. Especially with the kids. If we are on a long journey, I can keep the kids iPads powered and in the house. They’ve got their desks and the power point is a bit to far away.

Plus they reach me easier in bed lol

1 Like

I just gave my son my 6ft micro cable, it was a tad bit too long for my use but the kiddo loves it. He cam now have his phone bedside when he goes to sleep as opose to the end of his bed playing music at night.

3 Likes

The 1ft cables are great. I use one with a lipstick sized battery, when I want to carry a lightweight battery.

1 Like

I just ordered a few of these for the car and for while I’m at work

Portable charger and the powerline cable!!! :heart:

I have the cable too, it is think but very pliable and doesn’t feel heavy, certainly not enough to make it not worth carrying. I will be taking it on my next backpacking trip for sure.

Accept we travel different ways, I prefer to carry a long 110V cable and short USB it weighs less and shorter USB cables last longer when thinner.

I weighed it.

1 Like