Anker Gifts

I’d say a Sound Core and a PowerPort 5. Cause you can never have too many USB ports. :smiley:

I would say something that is universally appreciated no matter who gets the gift.

any earbuds, wireless speakers, or power banks are nice. :slight_smile:

I personally dont like using phone cases as I don’t drop my phone O.O but thats me

2 Likes

Power bank, cable and speaker!

Definitely a version PowerCore 10000, PowerLine, Case and Glass Screen Portector.
On top of that some wireless Soundbuds

Wish someone would have bought me this lot lol

In no particular order - PowerCore 10000 charger, SoundCore 2, Anker Flashlight, PowerPort :slight_smile:
So difficult to choose combinations, they are all great products.

Last year I bought 2 of the special Anker SoundCore Christmas edition speakers that came with cases in gift box, they made great gifts :smiley:

1 Like

I was thinking of an on-the-go bundle. I would also include a set of wireless headphones but it is hard to choose one pair over another they all have their benefits and drawbacks. It would also be nice if Anker made shorter 6" Powerline+ type-c/micro/lightning cables so that you could slip one in your pocket and forget it is there until you need it. All of the items included on this list are highly portable very reasonably priced and would make great gifts I also believe they would Inspire new users to purchase Anker products once they recognize the quality.

Soundcore Mini available in other colors besides pink if you’re not into that :grinning:

Powercore II 6700 with IQ2

And short portable cables

Power bank, Phone case and Usb cable.

Would be interesting to see a bundle similar to 5th Anniversary gift pack but for general sale, containing a PowerCore, cables and perhaps a SoundCore Mini / Nano but with the addition of a torch :smile: Perhaps even two versions for variety…

10 Likes

That’s a lovely box of goodies. Would drool over something so cool

2 Likes

It is a cool box, added a nice set of Anker goodies to my inventory before two were nabbed, well okay gifted :smile:

Also excellent review on the box of goodies by @mvpttk :thumbsup:

2 Likes

This made me laugh about the Powerline+ cable

They come with a nice carrying case, but I tossed it in the trash, no need for my cords to be in cases.

Cases for cables are like marmite, you either love them or hate them :smile:

1 Like

If my cables were in a bag they would definitely get lost that much faster. But as long as I can see the cable they somehow don’t dissappear

By the way the PowerCore II 6700 uses PowerIQ 1.0, not 2.0. It would be a more convincing buy with IQ2.

As for what I’d recommend…
PowerCore II 10000
Upgraded Bolder LC40
SoundBuds Curve

1 Like

I assumed it did because it looks just like a smaller version of the powercore II 10000 good to know but not a deal breaker for me . I guess I shouldn’t assume anything. Thanks for sharing your knowledge👍

1 Like

Thank you for responding to my topic. I would have to whole heartily agree you can never go wrong with power banks…but i would have to disagree about not having a phone case. Thats an essentially part of owning a phone especially when you have kids around knocking things over.

I would enjoying gifting or receiving this wow what an amazing set of products all in 1 place. How do I get my hands on this gift package.

power bank is always nice to receive as a gift but it’s more on the expensive side…

1 Like

Personally i wold prefer a Bluetooth headphone and Bluetooth speaker combo.

I’m trying to get my family to buy Anker products. I already got my mom addicted by purchasing the Anker 2 port quick car charger and a 6 foot lighting cable.

For my dad. I’m planning to get him large power core charger, lighting cable, car charger, and a case to hold the power core and cables. I might add a 5000 mAh power core so he can keep it in his car and grab it if needs a quick charge while shopping or eating dinner.

For my brother I’m going to do something similar. But maybe add the solar charger since he likes to camp.

3 Likes