Anker Free Gift

Mine has shipped with a tracking #. Thanks anker.

Haha, Anker is definitely never doing this type of free gift thing again! Just shipping free items to people out in itself was a loss to the company, they probably didnā€™t expect people to actually request another free gift if they went missing lol.

2 Likes

Well at least it got you over 160 replies :+1:

2 Likes

The end of this saga here too. The 2nd package arrived.

As I have all I need already itā€™s going to be a gift to someone.

I agree the whole free gift thing was an own goal, to do it with the cheapest worst postal service to lose so many was bad.

1 Like

Haha, yeah. Probably one of the most active topics here.

1 Like

I emailed support last week about my gift and received a reply today. It shipped on December 19 and if I donā€™t have it by March then I should contact them again. :smile:

If I donā€™t receive it itā€™s not a loss on my part but Iā€™m still holding out hope. Freebies are always endearing.

1 Like

Powercore 5000 loyalty gift received today from the ankerdirect storefront on Amazon uk. Thank you Anker for getting this resolved.

Just got it, thank you Anker itā€™s really good!

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the delay.

We have checked that your gift has been shipped on 2016-12-19, sorry for the delay due to the lack of the stock. You will receive your gift within 30 working days (about 40 days) after it is shipped, but sorry no tracking information is available. Please understand that this gift is from overseas, it might be some delay due to the peak season in the end of the year.

So if you havenā€™t received the gift until March, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to solve the problem for you.

Thanks for your support and have a nice day!

I emailed them last week and that is what I received. Iā€™m still holding out hope that I get something :frowning:

2 months in. I highly doubt it. Youā€™ll definitely be contacting them in March lol!

1 Like

I got the same reply but Ill wait until March to pester them again.

Nada here in the U.K. :cry:

I never received mine. Did anyone else? What was it if you donā€™t mind sharing?

@pixxiestix Well, anyone who got a free gift first had to receive an email from Anker, then in that email you opened it up and got to choose out of 3-4 items (it was different for everyone), I chose the car charger over the 5000mah battery pack or the micro-USB cables. I received it within a month.

Well as it is the first of March Iā€™ve sent a followup email to support to see if I am still receiving my gift. Fingers crossed!

Do you think Iā€™ll ever get mine? I donā€™t even remember which item I chose.

Maybe the emails were randomly sent

Got mine 2 weeks ago. Just had to do a follow up and after that had it in my front door 2 days later. :grin:

1 Like

I got mine about 2 weeks also, they sent me the Astro 5200 and I sent it back and got the powercore 5000

1 Like

So, 30 days have passed since Novemberā€¦ Should be here any minute nowā€¦ (skeleton gif)

2 Likes