Anker Free Gift

I emailed them yesterday and Irene told me to give it till mid February. Something about not having enough stock and that it was coming from overseas. Maybe the dingy was shot down by customs and now all our gifts lay at the bottom of the ocean :joy:

I received an email from them, and was told that my gift shipped on Dec 5th, give it 40 days (30 business) to arrive, and if I still donā€™t have it by the end of January, to contact them again. I think we all just need to be more patientā€“they didnā€™t have to give us anything, after all!

2 Likes

Just contacted anker as well , same reply as last post.

1 Like

Same, but it says at the end of the year. Itā€™s the beginning of the year!!!

Ahh, they put all the batteries at the back of the boat

Look on the positive side, when you eventually get the free gift it will be 2100 technology.

2 Likes

Hip hip hooray , my free gift came yesterday , I nearly cried. Waiting that long for my powercore mini the excitement was not there, it was more a relief feeling, maybe it will change when I start to use it. The only problem was, there was no little mesh bag with it, I donā€™t know if the customs had forgot to put it back in the box , looked like it had been tampered with. Sounds a bit sad but I love everything in a bag, stops it getting scratched, I like to look after my stuff. At the end of the day I have got it now and it was a free gift and I am greatful to Anker for giving me the gift. Now I can put the painful wait all behind me and now move on. Thanks Anker.

4 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone who is still waiting know that my Loyalty Gift (PowerCore 5000) arrived today. Well worth the wait!

1 Like

I had the same date as yours and still havenā€™t received anything.

2 Likes

Well mine shipped on December 9th so it should be coming soon.

2 Likes

Sent them a support email this morning as a reminder. Again itā€™s not a big deal and according to most of your comments, there seems to be a shortage on these units, which is understandable.

I suspect the reason I havenā€™t gotten the Powercore is because Iā€™m using a Post Office Box Address. The email sent was to inform them of this and that Iā€™m willing to forward my work address instead.

1 Like

Received an unexpected surprise today (but very appreciated) from Anker, only I donā€™t know if it has come due to this thread or this one as I received neither an email for winning and/or confirmation of delivery address;

Only hope someone elseā€™s name hasnā€™t been misplaced with mine with some of the longer delivery times people are mentioningā€¦

2 Likes

Why would there be a shortage on the units?!?

WHAT DID YOU get?!?!?

The gift pack bundle, no email, heads up or request for delivery details. Shipped straight from Asia, not via the usual Amazon warehouse route.

1 Like

Oh ok that was not the Anker gifts weā€™re talking about then. What we are all getting here are little, single things, such as a PowerCore+ mini or a 1 port car charger. Dang it, haha.

1 Like

What is your YouTube channel?

1 Like

No YouTube channel at present. Might get around to setting one up for reviews at some point.

1 Like

So can you send me where you review your products?

1 Like

i think if the gift hasnt arrive yet it wont. i wonder if it was lost or stolen or never shipped in first place?

2 Likes

High demand I would suspectā€¦ Just got an email from Ankerā€¦ but itā€™s nothing more than:

Thanks for contacting us!, weā€™re doing a routine maintenance this week and weā€™ll get back to your question shortly blah blahā€¦

2 Likes