Anker Free Gift

2 months in. I highly doubt it. You’ll definitely be contacting them in March lol!

1 Like

I got the same reply but Ill wait until March to pester them again.

Nada here in the U.K. :cry:

I never received mine. Did anyone else? What was it if you don’t mind sharing?

@pixxiestix Well, anyone who got a free gift first had to receive an email from Anker, then in that email you opened it up and got to choose out of 3-4 items (it was different for everyone), I chose the car charger over the 5000mah battery pack or the micro-USB cables. I received it within a month.

Well as it is the first of March I’ve sent a followup email to support to see if I am still receiving my gift. Fingers crossed!

Do you think I’ll ever get mine? I don’t even remember which item I chose.

Maybe the emails were randomly sent

Got mine 2 weeks ago. Just had to do a follow up and after that had it in my front door 2 days later. :grin:

1 Like

I got mine about 2 weeks also, they sent me the Astro 5200 and I sent it back and got the powercore 5000

1 Like

So, 30 days have passed since November… Should be here any minute now… (skeleton gif)

2 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe some people are still waiting.

:joy: They are the definition of Patience.

I think Anker should give a better/another Product for those who are still waiting.

3 Likes

Have you emailed them?

I did email them and they were pretty prompt about it. They looked up my info and sent out the gift and I received it a few days later. They sent me the powercore mini. But I’m seeing that other have received the larger 5000 mah pack. Maybe the gifts are different in different regions, but I can’t complain. Free is free.

1 Like

I believe you got to choose, depending on what was still in stock.

Nada nothing for me in the uk :sweat:

Every week we will have different campaigns in the community, you can keep an eye out for it!:grin:

1 Like