Anker Free Gift

Hey, did anyone else receive an email from Anker with a code and a free gift to choose from? I did, and I chose the PowerDrive+ 1 car charger, but there was the PowerCore mini and a cable to choose from as well! Super cool of Anker to reward their loyal customers. This is what creates loyalty!

18 Likes

Sure did, even though I’ve not purchased anything I received an email with a free gift suggestion because I had emailed Anker about wanting some sort of mobile recharging system for my camera or smart phones… They suggested the PowerCore+ mini

Although I’ve not received this power core unit yet… it should arrive around xmas which is perfect timing.

Thanks Anker.

2 Likes

Can’t say I did but am UK based, perhaps a US thing?

1 Like

Nope I’m US and nothing here.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I am in the US and I did not see anything in my email from Anker. I will keep an eye out.

1 Like

It was in my promotions box, not my inbox so you might wanna check your spam or junk.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Checking now.

1 Like

Didn’t receive one myself.

1 Like

I received …this is great

2 Likes

Haven’t gotten that email from them, but congrats to all the people who did!

1 Like

I didn’t get such an email either :frowning: I’m also in the UK

1 Like

I got one and am in the UK (rules say UK is included) and chose the car charger :slight_smile: Thanks Anker! :kissing_heart:

Interestingly the email went to my Eufy email address but there was no mention of Eufy in the email itself.

I didn’t receive anything. I’m sure there was a method to their madness. maybe because I just got a PowerDrive as part of the Power User program.

Or maybe because I’ll win something next time. I’ll take my chances with @AnkerOfficial!

1 Like

Probably just random selection then (with a UK member also getting an email), kinda like when they were beta testing the new community forum…it’s still all good :grin:

No and I will live. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could be that you have to be a member on Eufy and Anker, because I am a member on both.

I actually just got the email for the free gift an hour ago. Sadly 2 out of the four options were out of stock so I couldn’t choose either the PowerCore mini or the PowerCore 5000.

I already bought the Quick Charge 2.0 car charger a few months back so I didn’t need another car charger, but I did choose the cables though since its always good to have backups. :slight_smile:

nothing here remember they did it for last year when you purchase something through out the year they give you a free gift hopefully they bring it back this year too

I actually received two to different email addresses. I’m too much of a good boy to use both lol

2 Likes