Anker FAQ: 10 Things You Need to Know About Anker

Very informative post… Thanks!

2 Likes

Perfect. That certainly helped clarify a couple questions I had. Especially with the power drawing when not in use. Thank you for this informative article. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very informative, than you for the clarification and posting all the info in one place. Makes it a lot easier to see at a glance what does what and which devices can benefit provided you know what your device is capable of.

The information on carrying portable chargers on Flight is exceptionally handy! Keep coming across these questions all the time.

2 Likes

Nice I was wanting to write up something like this for the readers on my website. These questions answered a couple of my questions.

1 Like

Nice little read…Bravo :clap::clap:

1 Like

Great FAQ Anker!

1 Like

Nice to know! @AnkerTechnical

Also 18650 battery cells have increased capacity? I can see older Anker powercores have more cells am but less capacity.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Extremely informative! Thanks for all the well written details.

2 Likes

I’m glad to know you are like it!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We will continue to write more good articles!:blush:

1 Like

You can also share your knowledge in here with us!:grin:

1 Like

Am I correct in saying PowerIQ 2.0 is Qualcomm QC and more since it works with all device in providing the max speed?

1 Like

Power iq is Ankers own technology aND allows it to work at the devices max charging speed. While it’s still not Qc 2.0 it does show similar times in terms of charging. My own experience has shown power iq 2 to be about 10 minutes slower than qc 2.0

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It would be nice @176870219 if you could expand your posts a little more than emojis and the like…it’s really not that hard to communicate with us on here :smile:

5 Likes

Very good and useful post, thanks @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup:

Thanks for the great post. This definitely cleared up the differences between PD, QC 3.0, and IQ 2.0.

One thing- @AnkerOfficial, could you post charge times on a device with each one? That would allow for everyone to see how efficient/ powerful each charging method is.

Thanks,

paperairplaneguru

It is hard to say which charging speed is faster, because the charging speed will be different based on different equipment.:grin:

1 Like