Anker Event - Market Research on Retailers!

Do you shop retail often (think Target, Best Buy, Walmart, etc) and want to help us out in understanding our customer base and products more?

Anker offering $100 worth of free product to a couple of qualified research interview participants.

We would only take an hour of your time and in exchange you would walk away with all kinds of Anker gear that YOU picked!

Anker is looking for participants aged 35-45 who PRIMARILY shop in retail stores.

Fill out this survey if you think you are qualified: http://bit.ly/AnkerSurvey

Fill out the application soon,

Best of luck everyone!

9 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™ll definitely give this a try :+1:

1 Like

Hey Franz

I think weā€™re too old again, plus I suspect itā€™s USA only as usual.

1 Like

Just completed the survey.

1 Like

the link nor the social media posting does not say anything about US or any country, but yes, the retailers mentioned are mostly USā€¦ so not sure about it

I wonder how many people they need :thinking:

1 Like

they need only 2ā€¦ and lot of people have appliedā€¦ chances are very lessā€¦ but worth a try :wink:

Lol I just now realized they said they needed a couple of qualified participants. Yea chances are slim to none but I still went for it lol

1 Like

Probably male, aged 38-40, and lives in a particular cityā€¦ Their target city (where they based againā€¦ Washington?)

1 Like

Awesome. My age is close enough lol.

1 Like

Smh, I want 100 dollars worth of free products. I have done similar for them and didnt get thatā€¦

1 Like

I mean you basically are giving them information for free when you fill out the form for a chance to be ā€œpickedā€ lol

1 Like

Believe that was done recentlyā€¦ Anker owes you on this one

1 Like

Yes it wasnt too long ago that I did that. Iā€™m more mad because I participated for 3 hours, not 1 but 3.
@AnkerOfficial yall need to step up because this is messed up that this is being offered now and I got nothing

1 Like

Petition to get Rob some free anker gear! Who will join me?

• I want Rob to get some free anker gear!
  • Rob doesnā€™t deserve anything!

0 voters

1 Like

We are all rooting for @Tank :clap:

3 Likes

I didnt realize it until I looked at a map. 2 targets, 1 best buy and 4 walmarts within 30 minutes of my houseā€¦ That just seems bloatedšŸ˜…

I had to vote no (secretly wishing you luck) :wink:

vb_woot Marketing reached out to me and said I will be getting the 100 worth of products. They apologized as I was supposed to have been emailed and I never was. Now to gather the list of things I need and send it to them.

6 Likes

nice share.
makes me wish I wasnā€™t an online whore.