Anker Earth Day Giveaway!

UPS use,adapter maybe for use in the EU?

I would use this for camping and emergency power outtages.

This looks awesome! Perfect accessory for camping.

This is perfect for camping and property construction where there is no electrical service. I would love this :heart:

Very exciting giveaway.

Man, I’ve been putting off buying a power bank. Maybe it’s finally time to buy one . . . unless I win this one, of course!

I could use the PowerHouse to do what it’s name implies: power my house in a power outage.

Awesome giveaway, thank you for this opportunity to win an incredible product!

What a powerhouse!

This seems like it would be a great powerbank for camping, field exercises, portable amateur radio expeditions or even sailing trips.

There’s always a flood of products into the markets where Anker competes and I’m always impressed how Anker manages to build a better product with a better team behind it than the others. I’m especially glad for the community here that supports Anker brand without being tricked into leaving false Amazon reviews as other brands have done.

Looks awesome!

I’d start with using this as an uninterruptible power supply at home, but also I’d probably use it on trips to charge devices without any extra strain on my car’s power system.

Im excited

Would love to upgrade my older powerhouse!

Would love you try this out overlanding

We camp a lot and this would come in really handy! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Love it! Really need one.

This is great. Love this gesture from Anker.

This PowerHouse is the real deal!