Anker deals in Canada - Mars 2019

Hello fellow Canadians! The Amazon Gold Box has several Anker products discounted this right now! Chargers, earbuds, speakers, PowerCores, even the original Nebula Capsule! Check it out:

• Soundcore Spirit, CAD$39,09 (30% off). That’s the best price on this device in Canada!

• Nebula Capsule, the original, CAD$424,29 (23% off), and you can mark the cuppon to take an extra $40, bringing it down to the best price yet in Canada. If you get the Capsule and two Flares, you have yourself quite the on-the-go movie theater!

No word on how long those prices are valid, so act fast! Click the name of the product you want to go directly to the Amazon.ca page.

8 Likes

Solar charger also on sale. I truly recommend.

5 Likes

I never seen this before, wonder how good it is

2 Likes

Awesome deals for our Canadian friends! The Flare is high on my wish list for this year.

2 Likes

Nice deals for the Canadians :+1:

3 Likes

Several reviews have been done but if you get direct sunlight it is almost as fast at charging as wall charger.

1 Like

Missed that one! Share the link on your post!

Thanks guys, nice to see some Canadian deals :grin:

1 Like

Great comparison of Anker vs Goal Zerofor Solar chargers. Guess who wins.
2 Likes

I took my entire phone, ipad, and earphone off grid last summer with this and a 20000 mAh powerbank. I added a Speed PD to the mix this year and plan tot ake my Asus Chromebook off the grid this summer as well. I’ll upodate you guys on how that goes :grin:

2 Likes

Nice deals!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the video and link :+1:

1 Like