Anker deals at Micro Center

I was very happy to see that my new Micro Center store near me had various Anker deals on display :heart_eyes:. I managed to snag a PowerPort 4 for about $20 which was a lot cheaper than Amazon, also Best Buy stopped selling this item and it is my favorite Anker multi charger ! I am aware that Amazon is selling the Powerport 6 for slightly less however I have got fed up of the USPS “losing” my packages. Well just in case you were in search of a brick and mortar store to get some Anker hardware at short notice! Also they usually post coupons for either a free USB thumb drive, SD Card and Micro SD card for signing up to their mailing list. Plus the items are all in stock on their website too @ microcenter.com

5 Likes

Wow, sounds a good deal! It’s so convenient!

I haven’t been to Micro Center (Tustin location in SoCal) for many years now so I never realized that they even carried Anker products at the “brick and mortar” stores. Although their selection is limited, it’s nice to know that I can walk into Micro Center and pick up something I may need. Thanks for the heads-up.

2 Likes