Anker Cyber Monday Deals! Upto 40% Off!

and the Best One —

Rules: US only. Starts December 2nd, 10:00 PT, 2019, and ends December 4th, 23:59 PT, 2019. Quantity is limited. First come, first served. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us at support@anker.com

6 Likes

Great deals !!

1 Like

Linkified:

PowerCore 15000 Redux

PowerCore II 20000

PowerPort PD 2

PowerPort Atom III

Powerline II USB-C to Lightning Cable (6 ft)
CODE: AKCMCTL6

Premium Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cable 2-Pack (6 ft)
CODE: AKBFC699

PowerWave Pad

Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub

Soundcore Boost

Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro

eufy Security eufyCam 2
CODE: EUFYEM22

Roav SmartCharge F0
CODE: CM129ROAV

Nebula Mars II

Nebula Mars II Pro
December 3rd ONLY

eufy RoboVac 11S

eufy Lumos Smart Bulb (Soft White, 2-Pack)
CODE: EUFYBULBE

1 Like

Cracking deals to be had for those across the pond :muscle:t2:

Picked up 1 or maybe 5 cables today myself :joy::yum:

1 Like

Thank you @onstar :pray:

1 Like

That’s nice!

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but the life NC are on sale for $55.56 for cyber Monday.

(Amazon associate link for a friend on twitter).

Hey @TechMan how does this link affliation/ earning from linking Amazon work?

So content creators (such as YouTubers in this case) can sign up to be an amazon associate. They can post their associate links in videos or on social media, for products that they are reviewing, or that they use to create the videos (camera gear and such).

If people use those links to purchase the products, then the associate gets a small commission.

awesome! thank you, i have now signed up, will need to check it out later this week

Let me know how it works out, will jump in too!

Sure, will do… regret why I didn’t do it earlier :frowning: :frowning: better late than never

This is my first here for Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro

Just make sure that you always let people know it’s an associate link :wink:

Of course! I will be using my personal blog to send out the URL… but have seen people use these links on Twitter / Instagram without any reference to associate url

1 Like

They should. It’s sketchy not to.

Great deals. Anyone taking advantage of these deals?

1 Like

Hey @Shenoy let me know when you create your own blog, or do you have it already? I will subscribe and may get inspired too…
I know @techman has one, need to go check it out as well.

Hi @Ice1, have my personal blog https://tech.shenoys.biz/ for sometime now, its all Anker, all the way :smiley:

Will start linking Products from the personal blog

1 Like

Yea, I have seen this before I think. Nice, short and sweet, just dedicated to Anker :wink:

1 Like

Awesome deals!!!