Anker Customer Experiences

Who is Rosa?

I’ve only had to once, and it is in the process now. It is about their CD card slot car mount phone holder. Magnet is way too weak.

Great! :grin:

you guys make the best battery packs for iphone, hands down.

Anker makes the best charging products that I have ever used!

I love Anker products because they are durable and very easy to use. Anker’s Customer Service Team is the best. I have purchased several products from them. Portable chargers, headphones, Bluetooth ear buds and the sound is amazing. In fact I’m waiting on the delivery of the new slim sports buds as I type this message. Their delivery speed is the best. I won a mini core charger from them this last Christmas and it got lost in transit to me. I reached out to the support team and within days of receiving my email they sent me a replacement gift. I can’t say enough good things about their products.

Go ANKER !!

2 Likes

I think you could claim the guarantee

1 Like

Let me just start off by saying that anker a
Customer service is awesome. They go way beyond what they should to keep existing customers and newly acquired customers raving.
I contacted them a few weeks back that their waster giveaway codes for one of their items wasn’t working and shad it expired even though the expiration date mention on their website said it was still active. They responded back by honoring the discount for me. I actually ended going in a different direction on battery pack combos of getting the 10500 powercore plus combo, I ended up purchasing the 20100 power combo because honestly between my wife and kids I need the extra juice and that was one of my biggest debates because I prefer how compact the 10500 combo for everyday use, but in the end happy wife and kids trumps all! In the end I let the anker rep know that I went in a different direction and purchased the larger battery pack combo and they responded back and still gave me a 10 percent. They didn’t have to do that gesture, but I am much obliged by the generosity.
You’ve gained a loyal customer keep up the good work
Anker#1

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You give us the opportunity to take pride in our work.:grin:

3 Likes

post reported for spam

1 Like

I’ve only talked with Customer Care once for tech support and twice on other non technical support related issues… Ankers, customer support team is actually very responsive.

1 Like

Thanks my friend, we hope you have good customer experience with us!:grin:

This seems the best thread to reply to.

I rarely have Anker product issues but had what seemed a dud earbud and from submitted email til warranty replacement 5 hours. Excellent. Thanks Emily.

4 Likes

I had to contact Anker support once for my Soundbuds Slim, which are my first bluetooth earbuds, and the battery was horrible. It would go from 100 to 60 pretty fast, then stay at 60 for a long time and once it drop to 40, it quickly died. Contacted Anker within a week of purchase and a couple emails later, I was told to use the return label to ship my earbuds to get a replacement within a week. The new (replacement) earbuds are great and I have no problem.

At first I wasn’t sure what to expect from the support team but was very shocked and surprised to see such great service!! Keep up the great work Anker!!

To be honest, having the reassurance of Anker customer support is one of the reasons I buy Anker-branded products over other generic brands

1 Like

I had contacted customer service a few times. Except for one time when my warranty claim was denied because the product was a free gift, all other experiences has been top notch so far. Even for the denied warranty, upon going up a level the claim was partially fulfilled.
My only complaint is that there should be a warranty even for a free product. Reviewer spends their time and efforts in doing a review for a product and by denying warranty it seems that the value of reviewers time and efforts are not appreciated.

2 Likes

Whenever I contacted the support I got a quick and helping answer.
I don’t think there are differences when answering to “normal customers” and us (The Elite :joy:)

I can confirm that customer support were beyond helpful in a replacement of a PowerCore 20100 that had a broken USB port (probably used so much) and they had no questions other than proof of purchase with 18 month warranty. And this was all done before I became a Rock Star :dizzy:

1 Like