Anker Crossword Puzzle

Same here. Those will go straight to my savings :joy:. Gotta stack up for those auctions. Might actually have a chance this time around

If the next action is a good item, I’ll be willing to spend most of my bucks :+1:

It all depends on the price :grin:. If it goes to the 2350 or whatever I paid, you may have to make some serious bucks before the next Auction :grin:

Lol yea. I saw some previous auctions and they were dirt cheap (like under 1000 :joy:)

thanks this was actually fun to do and differently something different

1 Like

Under 1000 isn’t cheap :joy:. @ndalby won this one for 60 powerbucks!!! :joy:

Well guess no one needed it lol

1 Like

Done. It was rather easy.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. I expected to have at least one question I didn’t know the answer to :grin::joy:

1 Like

Same here.

Will do this later.
Such kind of cross words are perfect for old ones
to defend Alzhuber.
Or was it Alzmüller? :smiley:

Turned out to be a lucky one that time around…there was no stock in the UK so I managed to bag the 7-in-1 hub instead… in conjunction with the 50% off star contributor benefit :grin:

1 Like

Oh so you had to use your coupon to get the 7-in-1. Still pretty cool anyway :grin:. I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Didn’t have to, was looking to use one of the three 50% discounts to buy it before I won the auction…when the item was out of stock @AnkerOfficial offered to send the 7-in-1 hub in trade for one of my 50% discounts for the inconvenience…

1 Like

I would say that’s a good deal lol. When I won a contest (before coming to the forum) they sent me Space NC instead of Life 2 and the reviews said that touch control were horrible so asked them to switch it back :joy:

I wish @AnkerOfficial finds another way to post these surveys in the future. It is so inconvenient in Google docs.

TADAH! Complete and easy. Thanks for the contest!

I have no.probs on my android phone :crazy_face:

That was fun!! Can we have some more?!

1 Like

It’s not that it’s hard, the formatting is just weird since you have one line to put it all in…