Anker Christmas Gifts, Sales and More (US, UK, Canada and Germany ONLY)

‘Grab a Gift’ giveaway and product discounts start December 12th 00:00 PST, end December 20th 23:59 PST .

1.‘Grab a Gift’ giveaway (US ONLY)

Enter HERE

Prizes include:

Rules:

• 200 Anker products up for grabs everyday from December 12th to December 20th.
  • Every entrant will at minimum receive a 5% discount voucher.
  • Winners’ list will be updated daily HERE.
  • Winners of free products will be emailed within 3 days and will need to provide a shipping address.
  • Giveaway winners will see an on-screen notification. Please reserve the 5% coupon code manually.
  • The 5% coupon can only be redeemed once for one order.

2.Product discounts (US, UK, Canada, Germany ONLY)

Some featured deals with high discounts:

US

UK

• Anker PowerCore+ 13400 (Recharges 2X Faster than Normal Portable Chargers) Premium Aluminum 13400mAh External Battery Charger with Leading 4.8A Output
    £30.99 - £7.75 OFF = £23.24

• Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Premium Portable Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 (Aluminum 3-Port Ultra-High-Capacity External Battery) [Recharges 2X Faster]
    £52.99 - £10.6 OFF = £42.39

CA

DE

5 Likes

Is the game working correctly? I got three 5% discount codes in a row.

Hi KouponKat, sure the game works fair and properly. Wish you the best of luck next time! :slight_smile:
We’ll announce all winners on the website after the sweepstakes are over.

The Soundcore Mini for <$20 is a good price, I got one, very good sound.

Sorry everyone, the oil diffuser was such a popular Christmas gift that we’ve sold out! We’re bringing in a new prize to take its place, the Eufy Starlit String Light. Let’s add a little brightness to our holiday celebrations.

Hello! I referred one of my friends and she used the link and linked her social media but I didn’t get the referral gift. What should I do?